Keith has worked in Financial Services since 1988. Starting at age 19, with Refuge Assurance as an insurance agent, he survived through two mergers with United Friendly and Royal London and became regional manager with the group in 2000. Redundancy forced a move to Leeds Building Society and Keith was one of the initial four financial services managers covering the UK, setting up a nationwide sales force which ended up being Norwich Union’s highest performing partnership.
Keith left to work as a corporate IFA at Bland Bankart that was soon taken over by the Oval Group, forcing another redundancy. Keith spent six years at NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland as a regional manager in the business division before being made redundant in the credit crunch of 2010.
Now, with more than ten years at Blacktower, Keith is loving helping clients on the Costa Blanca and giving local expats the benefit of his extensive experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Pension Transfers
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Tax Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate 1,2 and 3
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate G10 Taxation and Trusts
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate G20 Investment Portfolio Management
- RO3 Taxation Diploma level
- RO4 Pension Planning Diploma level
- RO8 Pensions Update CII level 4 award
- CISI Certified in Sustainable and Responsible Investment
To contact Keith please complete the form below