Regional Manager Sweden
Shaun has worked in financial planning and wealth management for more than 15 years.. In Australia, Shaun worked for fund managers and insurance companies such as IOOF Australia Ltd, Colonial Ltd and National Mutual. Since moving to Sweden, Shaun has worked for financial advising firms specialising in expatriates and globalised individuals.
With more than ten years of living in Sweden as a backdrop to his provision of financial services, Shaun now takes a holistic approach to financial planning that combines his wealth of experience, education, knowledge of Swedish culture and language to help put his clients in a better position financially.
Areas of Expertise
Shaun specialises in the following fields:
- Portfolio Management
- Pension Planning & QROPS
- IHT and Estate planning
- Tax efficient savings and investment in Sweden
- Diploma in Financial Markets from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (A.S.I.C)
- Studying for the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning from the Chartered Insurance Institute in London.
- Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Economic History
- Recipient of the S.I.D.A (Swedish International Development Agency) MFS Scholarship for research on economic development in Africa.
Chartered Insurance Institute, London
"As a client of Shaun’s, I have had the best experience from his professional work and skills. He is a serious individual, capable of solving problems and I highly recommend him." Berit Gezelius
Blacktower Magazine Issue 11, page 28, Life in Sweden Post-Brexit
Blacktower Facebook Page Article: Beyond the Sea