Tim has worked as an independent financial adviser for approximately 10 years in the south of Spain. Before he took on the opportunity to look after the Blacktower office as Regional Manager in Marbella in 2013 he had a career with another leading Financial Services company where he successfully helped many expats with their finances.
Over the years Tim has seen the area, geographically and professionally, change dramatically. Therefore he believes that it is more important than ever to know what your rights are, what your obligations are, and how you can make sure that your money is working for you in the most efficient way.
Areas of Expertise
- Chartered Institute of Insurers: CF1, CF2, CF3, CF4 and CF5 (Level 3)
- Chartered Institute of Insurers: RO1 – Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- Chartered Institute of Insurers: RO4 - Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Chartered Institute of Insurers: RO2 - Investment Principles and Risk
Chartered Institute of Insurers
Tim has been an active supporter of 2 local charities in his area:
- Cudeca (hospice for terminally ill patients for which Tim raised approximately £2,500 running the Rotterdam marathon)
- Adana (dog shelter)
Blacktower Magazine Issue 11, Page 11, IHT - Good News for Residents in Andalucia