I have worked in the Financial Services Industry for the last 33 Years, during this time I have had experience working in the following roles:
- Onshore Financial Adviser
- International Financial Adviser
- Unit Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Branch Manager
- Regional Manager
- Compliance Monitoring Consultant
- Compliance Regional Manager
- Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2 & 3 (Full FPC)
- Advanced Planning Certificate H15 Management & Supervision
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMap Bridge Paper)
Working within a private charity organization I have been involved in raising significant amounts of money to fund regular improvements and facilities for the School for Handicapped Children based in Kampala, Uganda, East Africa. This has included building a new dormitory.
I have also been involved in raising money for the North East Air Ambulance based in the UK, which is totally funded by charitable donations.
To contact Lindsey please complete the form below
"*" indicates required fields