Christina Brady has worked in the financial sector for more than 30 years. Prior to moving to Spain 13 years ago she worked for a number of leading Investment Banks within the City of London, her last position was with Deutsche Bank (London) where she held a senior role within both their risk management and trading divisions.
Since moving to Spain, Christina has worked in the financial advice industry.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment advice
- QROPS advice
- Wealth Management solutions
- General tax advice
- Institute of Bankers Foundation Course
- SFDR – (Securities & Financial Derivatives Representative)
- SFA – (Securities and Futures Authority)
- CISI International introductions to securities and investments
- CISI International Wealth Management
CISI – Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
“We have had the pleasure of meeting Christina regarding the possibility of making investments through Blacktower and have been extremely impressed with both her professionalism and expertise. She is without doubt an absolute asset to your company and indeed have already recommended her to our friends.” John Mileman and Bill Reid
To contact Christina please complete the form below