Buying a property can be complex and confusing, whether in the UK or abroad, or straight forward and problem free. By seeking help and assistance from Blacktower, we can help ensure it will be the latter.
Effective planning can subsequently reduce the cost of borrowing. By having access to the whole of market, we are able to advise the most appropriate mortgage for you.
We are also able to provide advice on purchasing commercial properties and the benefits of using a SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension).
- Purchase, re-mortgage and further advances
- First Time Buyers/Guarantor Mortgages/Shared Ownership/Share Appreciation
- Investment Properties (Buy to Let)
- Equity Release (Lifetime Mortgage/Home Reversion)
- Long and short term funding
- Unsecured, secured and development finance
- Ex-Pat mortgages
Protection policies provide essential financial protection whether it is for the benefit of family and loved ones or to ensure the financial security of a business.
- Life, Critical Illness & Family Protection Policies
- Income Protection & Accident, Sickness & Redundancy
- Whole of Life
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long Term Care
Employee Benefits & Employer Protection
Employee benefits are an important part of your recruitment process. Blacktower can provide a complete management service enabling you to set up the most appropriate scheme for your employees tax efficiently.
If you own/part own a business, there are numerous products you should consider to protect the business and its key individuals. Our experienced consultants can advise you on the most appropriate products.
- Group Death-in-Service & Critical Illness
- Relevant Life Policies
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Personal Pensions – Auto Enrolment
- Keyperson Assurance
- Shareholder Protection Policies
Benefits of Discretionary Fund Management
Our colleagues at Quilter Cheviot explain how discretionary fund management services can work for you to improve your overall wealth management and develop your investment portfolio. The videos below, featuring Blacktower’s UK Managing Director Ritchie Salkeld, debunk some of the myths associated with DFMs and discuss the benefits of seeking their advice and input.