International Financial Adviser
Chris began his career in the financial services industry in 2007 when he joined a mortgage brokerage based in Marbella. Within a year, he had established his own brokerage which had continued success despite the downturn in the mortgage market after the recession.
Having expanded his areas of expertise to include investments, pensions and retirement planning Chris began working as an International Financial Adviser on the Costa Del Sol in 2011. Chris has been working in this role ever since.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement planning
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Pension Transfers
- Education Planning
- CeMap: Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice - IFS
- CISI 1: Certificate for Introduction to Securities and Investment - CISI
- R01: Financial services regulation and ethics - CII
- R02: Investment Principles and Risk - CII
- R03: Personal Taxation - CII
- R04: Pensions and Retirement Planning - CII
- R05: Financial Protection - CII
Chris is the in-house financial adviser for the Citizens Advice Bureau Spain
“I would like to say how pleased I was with the service I received from Chris at Blacktower. I didn´t know how my pension worked before and they have explained and shown me how I can have a better understanding of what is happening. I have recommended the company to my colleagues.”
J Buckley, Pastoral Leader at Almuñecar International School
Blacktower Magazine Issue 11, Page 22, The State will Provide?