International Financial Adviser
As a college student Joao participated in activities such as treasurer at ESN Algarve, a students non-profit organization that promoted, welcomed and organised multiple trips and events for Erasmus students. Joao was also the founding member and later became president of FEUALG Junior Consulting, a students non-profit organization that aimed to provide management consulting to small companies in the area. When Joao finished his bachelors degree he started a one year internship at Banco Comercial Portugues SA, where he had his first professional contact with financial products and solutions.
- Level 3 Certificate in Financial Planning (CISI)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
- Masters Degree in Finance
- Tied Insurance Intermediary – Life and Non Life Classes
- Intern member for the Portuguese Order of Economists