International Financial Adviser
Edward has worked in international financial planning since 2009 and has extensive experience helping clients with their financial planning and investments.
Originally from London, Edward studied in the UK and then worked in wine trading and investment before settling in international financial services. Following a career path which has taken him to Geneva in 2009 then to Dubai in 2013, Edward has built up a wealth of specialist knowledge in these markets through study and as a result of his relationships with clients from all over the world. On his return to Europe in 2016, to be closer to family, Edward is now based in the Netherlands near Amsterdam and Haarlem.
Areas of Expertise
Edward takes great pride in his work and always maintains the highest possible standards of transparency and communication to ensure that every client is happy and satisfied.
His personal mantra is that luck does not exist and, as such, he takes a careful and calculating approach to every client’s situation in order to produce the best results.
Having gained qualifications from the CISI and specialist certification in pensions and trusts from individual academies, Edward is also a valued and frequent contributor to the press in matters of economics and personal financial planning.
Edward’s particular areas of specialism include:
- Tax efficient portfolio management
- Diversified lump-sum investment strategy
- UK and European pension planning
- US-citizen investment planning
- Succession and inheritance planning
- Pension transfers
- Alternative investment
- CISI – International Wealth Management (2010)
- CISI – International Securities and Investment (2010)
- Specialist certifications in subjects including UK pension transfers, Guernsey retirement trusts, Swiss and UAE financial practices (2009-2016)
Blacktower Magazine Issue 11, page 29, Why do Financial Advisers Still Exist?